4.06.2013

Enjoying the spring weather

When I got up this morning the pavement outside was wet. Actual water fell from the sky! I was beginning to think we were never going to experience rain again.

After the early morning showers, it cleared off and was sunny and almost 70. Pretty good for spring in central South Dakota. It'll be back to 30 and snowing on Tuesday, probably because I was thinking of digging out my Chacos.

Someday there will be leaves on these trees. I think.

The World War II Memorial at Capitol Lake.

A squirrel! There aren't nearly as many squirrels out here and they are more reddish than the ones in PA.

World War I Memorial.

This is the view from those bronze statues above, looking up to the flaming fountain. As you can see, it was a bit windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment